AgroNomics, Vision for 2015
Performance through better Technology, Economics, & Big Data
AgroNomics, Vision for 2015 to be held October 27 - November 1, 2014 in Tucson, Arizona is THE conference for individuals interested in understanding the impact of technology, economics and data on rural land management and evaluation.
AgroNomics brings together the most highly accredited rural property professionals and industry experts from around the country to provide you the opportunity to:
- Network with the best and the brightest land experts
- Gain insights into utilizing cutting-edge technology
- Recognize the impact that technology could have on how you manage and operate your business today and in the future
- Understand how policy, regulations, investment decisions and even the weather impact land values
- Find out how data analysis can provide insight into trends, helping you to make more intelligent and fact-based decisions
- Obtain education and CE credits – to acquire and maintain your specialized accreditations
The American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Property Appraisers (ASFMRA) is the largest and most trusted professional society for rural property professionals. Our members are recognized industry leaders and have the expertise to manage, appraise and consult on rural properties located throughout the United States.
Attending AgroNomics, Vision for 2015 will make you more knowledgeable, more successful and provide the opportunity to engage with THE most trusted rural property professionals!
AgroNomics, Vision for 2015 - Is a "Must Attend" conference for everyone involved with Purchasing Agricultural Property, Managing Land, Appraising and Valuing Rural Assests, or Selling Farm Land and Rural Property.
the AgroNomics conference is part of the 85th
ASFMRA Annual Meeting, be sure to participate
in the always popular Trade Show. Limited booth
space is still available for the ASFMRA AgroNomics
Trade Show. Call or email now to
reserve your spot in the Exhibit hall. Additional information on exhibiting opportunites is also available at www.agro-nomics.org/Exhibits
For more information about this conference, contact ASFMRA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-692-1215
Utilizing UAV's in your daily appraisal and management business.
The outlook on the real estate markets from Dr. Mark Dotzour, Real Estate Center Texas A&M University
Understand how rural property data is analyzed in order to recognize trends, gain insights and make intelligent decisions - John Deere Intelligent Solutions Group
For more information: