AgroNomics, Vision for 2016
Agriculture, Energy, and Policy
AgroNomics brings together the most highly accredited rural property professionals and industry experts from around the country to provide you the opportunity to:
- Network with the best and the brightest land experts
- Gain insights into utilizing cutting-edge technology
- Recognize the impact that technology could have on how you manage and operate your business today and in the future
- Understand how policy, regulations, investment decisions and even the weather impact land values
- Find out how data analysis can provide insight into trends, helping you to make more intelligent and fact-based decisions
- Obtain education and CE credits – to acquire and maintain your specialized accreditations
The American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Property Appraisers (ASFMRA) is the largest and most trusted professional society for rural property professionals. Our members are recognized industry leaders and have the expertise to manage, appraise and consult on rural properties located throughout the United States.
Attending AgroNomics, Vision for 2016 will make you more knowledgeable, more successful and provide the opportunity to engage with THE most trusted rural property professionals!
AgroNomics, Vision for 2016 - Is a "Must Attend" conference for everyone involved with Purchasing Agricultural Property, Managing Land, Appraising and Valuing Rural Assests, or Selling Farm Land and Rural Property.
For more information about this conference, contact ASFMRA at email@example.com or call 303-692-1215
Agriculture continues to evolve based on the continuing changes in Energy and Policy.
Solar, Wind, Fracking, Bio Mass...just a start on the evolution of energy.
Notrogen Management & Regulations, Surface Disruption, Infrastructure Changes. Position yourself to stay competitive.
For more information: